GSU ADMISSIONS RELATED QUERIES
email@example.com or call 0842824719
- How do I apply to study at GSU?
Answer: Download the application on the website and email the filled form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I apply online?
Answer: currently the online application is not functional but it will be available soon
- How many points at A ‘level does one require to be eligible to study for a particular programme?
Answer: 2 Advanced Level Passes
- What is the cut–off point for enrolment?
Answer: Cut off points varies depending on the competition for places.
- Does GSU take transfers from other Universities?
Answer: transfer from other institution is acceptable after meeting the set criteria.
- Does GSU consider foreign qualifications?
Answer: Foreign qualification are considered
- Which programmes does GSU offer?
Answer; List of programmes are available on the University website.
- When are applications being accepted?
Answer: Applications are processed on a first come first serve basis.
- How many intakes does GSU have?
Answer: Normally there are two intakes depending on the programmes on offer.
- How much is the fees?
Answer: Fees structure is available on the website and could be changed from time to
- Can I be exempted from part 1 studies since I have a Diploma/ Higher Diploma?
Answer: No exemptions for Diploma holders.
- Does GSU offer bridging modules?
Answer: At the moment there are no bridging courses.
- Can I enrol under mature entry?
Answer: Mature entry is available for selected programme
- Which modules will be done under a degree programme?
Answer: modules of each programme are available in the University website.
- How can I download the application form?
Answer: Link for downloading is available on the website under “Downloads”.